Forums Latest Members
  1. Linzer Apr 26, 2016

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Big congrats to members and moderators for putting it together.
    I've came across this eBay listing and it's a little confusing.
    Omega Speedy Moonphase. Ref. no. 3876.50 This should be on a leather strap with deployment clasp and this is in the listing. However, the watch shown in the listing has a SS bracelet. Ref. no. with bracelet should be 3576.50
    The warranty card is blanked so the numbers are not shown.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111979475043?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:ITPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

I've asked the seller about this and waiting for a response. Has anyone bought from this seller? Is he reliable? There also a "special shipping" method mentioned in the listing without any additional charges. This can come handy since I'm in Europe and the seller is in NY. I wish to find out what this method can be.

Many thanks in advance.

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 26, 2016

The watch is real, bracelet/strap options being changed at point of sale isn't uncommon even today at grey market dealers or even authorised dealers.

3. Linzer Apr 26, 2016

I received a response from the seller. He confirmed that it is a 3576.50 instead of a 3876.50 as in the listing. He made a mistake in the description. The card is an open card with no information on it.

dsio , thank you for the quick response.