EBay enquiry Omega Seamaster De Ville automatic on Beads of Rice SS bracelet

Please post pictures not just links.

Take a closer look at the dial on this one.

The photos aren’t really good (but thankfully there are many). The dial is not the best, some of the marks appear to be on it, rather than on the crystal. For example at 26 minutes, as it shows on the same spot under various angles. There also seem to be various stains elsewhere. The marker at 3 is missing.

Finally managed to work out how to add the pictures.

I quite like it as one I could wear daily and with the bracelet plus it’s in the uk

The seller has a pretty fair description and actually highlights the dial issues. You could ask for a few better pictures to assess if it has some further staining (the biggest issue being the missing marker it seems).

According to the description it could need a service, so you have to factor in 200-300£ in addition to the price to enjoy as a daily wearer. The BoR is around 200-250€. Assuming this goes at the BIN price, it’s not ridiculous I think, but up you to decide what you’re ready to put into this watch. With the service it will be hard to recoup later on.

Most here (I think) would advise to find a cleaner dial, these references being quite common. Difficult to “unsee” and fix these issues later.

Sellers pix are designed to hide the dial damage.

Be prepared for a shock when in hand.

The case and bracelet look good, but there are an awful lot of marks and scratches on the dial. Personally, I would keep looking.

The missing dial marker at 3 is a complete killer in therms of this watch being a buy unless it’s absolutely dirt cheap and you have a stash of markers in a drawer.