Forums Latest Members

EBAY 15% off until April 28, 2019

1. ericmtl Apr 25, 2019

PERFECT4MOM

This Coupon is a 15% discount valid until April 28, 2019, at 11:59 PM ET. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $50 or more on eBay.ca and eBay.com. Maximum discount of $50. Eligible items(s) are those within the Health & Beauty and Jewellery & Watches categories.
    Only registered eBay members with an address located in Canada

Always useful to save a few bucks!

2. 77deluxe Apr 25, 2019

PERFECT4MOM a new speedy!

connieseamaster likes this.
  3. connieseamaster Apr 25, 2019

Figures that this drops right after I close a deal on a vintage Captain Cook

CJpickup57 likes this.
  4. CJpickup57 Apr 25, 2019

I agree! I just won a vintage Bucherer Chrono auction Monday... Hindsight is always 20/20 as they say.

5. connieseamaster Apr 25, 2019

At least I managed it when you were getting 10% bonus bucks, that usually good for my preferred pens

6. ericmtl Apr 25, 2019

They just sent me a 8x times Ebay bucks by email, check your emails as the 15% + the 8x times ebay buck it really starts to be an interesting discount.

7. ericmtl Apr 25, 2019

Used the 15% off on a nice Omega book and with the 8x instead of the usual 1x ebay bucks turns out an extra 7% off , bought it with my credit card which gives me an extra 1% back, so in the end almost 25% off. :)
    s-l1600.jpg

8. ericmtl Apr 30, 2019

Time to get a little freebie!

COUPON CODE: PERKS4ME

How to redeem your Coupon:
    1.Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2.Pay for your item by 2:59 AM Eastern Time on May 3, 2019
    3.Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PERKS4ME

Terms & Conditions:
    This Coupon is a US $3 discount off a minimum purchase of $3.01 valid from 9:00 AM Eastern Time on April 29, 2019 until 2:59 AM Eastern Time on May 3, 2019. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com, ebay.ca, or cafr.ebay.ca.

Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use per account or household.

Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean and shipping to addresses within those countries are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to Canadian and U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.