Forums Latest Members
  1. Ninja2789 Sep 30, 2018

Howdy All,

I've somehow accumulated more Doxa bracelets than I do Doxa watches. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh well. I'm looking to unwind 2 (edit: only 1 now) vintage Doxa bracelets. Each one has been used before but are in good working condition. If you own a vintage Doxa or one of the new Sub300 reissues you owe it to yourself to try one of these bracelets.

[​IMG]

Here are descriptions that apply to both bracelets. I've also provided additional descriptions and disclosure that are for each specific bracelet below. At the end of the day I'm a collector who would like to sell to another collector and want to make sure everyone is happy and knows what they are getting.

Bracelet: These are early Doxa sub-300 diving bracelets with a ratcheting clasp. The mechanism is really interesting since it allows you to close the clasp and then "cinch" the clasp the to the size of your wrist. Additionally, it has two additional spring-loaded diving extensions on both sides. Super technical, and one of the main reasons why I love collecting vintage Doxas.

As a bonus, both of these bracelets are the rarer early examples that have a side-lever to allow you to re-size the bracelet without needing to unlock the clasp. Both bracelets are functional with the clasps closing and cinching as they should. Additional condition descriptions that are specific to each bracelet are provided below.

The bracelets each measure 6 inches fully extended and can since down as small as 5 inches. I do have extra links available for an additional charge should a buyer need it. Each bracelet also comes with a set of Doxa 7720-10 hollow-end links.

[​IMG]

Below are descriptions that are for each specific bracelet:

DOXA SUB-300 BRACELET A

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the better of the two bracelet. I'd probably say this is a 8/10 condition bracelet. While there are scratches, the bracelet is devoid of any dents and the ratcheting mechanism is in better shape. The end links are really clean.

Price: My price is $900 USD net to me (SOLD)
    . The price includes fully insured shipping in the CONUS. For all other places reach out and we can figure something out. I am located in Houston TX and am more than happy to do a face to face transaction.

DOXA SUB-300 BRACELET B

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second bracelet is definitely more worn than Bracelet A and is closer to a 6.5/10 condition bracelet. There are dents that exist on both the clasp (see right by the "doxa" text) as well as on the diving extenders (right side). Additionally, one of the end-links has some dents as well and the ratcheting mechanism, while fully functional, isn't as "tight" as Bracelet A. As a result, I've discounted the bracelet accordingly.

Price: My price is $800 USD net to me. The price includes fully insured shipping in the CONUS. For all other places reach out and we can figure something out. I am located in Houston TX and am more than happy to do a face to face transaction.

Edited Feb 28, 2019
    shishy likes this.
  2. Ninja2789 Nov 18, 2018

bump with lowered prices

3. Dan S Nov 18, 2018

Nice bracelets, and very desirable. I think this should be in the parts/accessories sales forum. You might have better luck there.

Edited Nov 18, 2018
    DRjre086 likes this.
  4. Ninja2789 Nov 19, 2018

Man. You'd think that after being on this forum for more than 2 years I would've realized there's a separate section for parts/accessories.

Thanks for the gentle reminder.

5. Ninja2789 Nov 29, 2018

Bump

6. Ninja2789 Dec 9, 2018

Bump with lowered prices

lol13 likes this.
  7. Ninja2789 Jan 8, 2019

bump

8. Ninja2789 Feb 28, 2019

Sold bracelet A. Bracelet B still available.