Forums Latest Members

Early Chronograph/Eberhard Collectors - Where do they Hide?

1. DavidM2 Jun 16, 2021

Hi All - Well, I got the Rodania Geometer sold!!
    Now wondering if anyone knows of a similar forum for collectors of high end chronographs beyond the vintage era? Or, where I could connect with collectors interested in those?

I have this really beautiful early Eberhard Mono-pusher that has just been overhauled by John DiDonato at Farfo and I'm having trouble connecting with the right collectors to find someone interested in buying or trade. Open to suggestions of please pass along to interested parties if you know of anyone. Some photos here and you can see it on IG too: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPq2I6DLa8_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
    EDSC_9431.jpg

EDSC_9169.jpg

EDSC_9079.jpg

EDSC_9056.jpg

Cheers, David

2. cineaste Jun 16, 2021

Nice try to sell before reaching 200 posts

NT931, Mark020 and cristos71 like this.
  3. DavidM2 Jun 16, 2021

Oh - forgot - it's c. 1920 Officer's Watch and I believe the movement is called the Landeron Hahn movement. Gorgeous watch and very wearable even today if one wanted.

4. DavidM2 Jun 16, 2021

Just need some connections if you've got them. Can't actually sell through here yet.

5. Dan S Jun 16, 2021

You might try @sdasurrey on the WUS vintage forum. He likes these old Eberhards. Contact him by PM since you can't put sales posts in the forum, and they are less tolerant of backdoor threads like this one.

6. DavidM2 Jun 16, 2021

Thanks! I don't know him yet, but I will give him a try then. Cheers!