Forums Latest Members

SOLD Dugena Carribean 200 Yachtingraf w/ Box

1. Ninja2789 Aug 11, 2018

Howdy All,

Continuing to consolidate for a couple of incoming items. I'm selling this nice Dugena chronograph with some funky exotic details.

[​IMG]

Case / Bezel: 38mm skin diver stainless steel case. However, I would say the case feels more like a 40mm given the 46.5mm lug to lug measurement. Some neat things about the case is the fluted chrono pushers and the large screw down crown. The detail of the screw down crown is kind of neat to me given most of these chronographs don't bother adding that extra element.

Case is sharp showing only scuffs/scratches from the normal day to day wear. The bezel is clean with some wear around the 2-3 o'clock section but turns smoothly and is in otherwise great shape. Note, the cool thing is that the bezel has portions of it lumed. Hit it with a UV light and you'll see it light up. Pretty neat!

Dial / Handset: Dial is excellent with sharp printing and no degrading colors on the subdials. The lume is intact with a slights greenish patina. All lume is present and will only hold charge for a second when hit with the UV light. Hands have aged to a slightly lighter green.

Movement: The movement is a workhorse manual wind Valjoux 7730. The movement was serviced in 2018 and all functions work as they should (keeps time, full power reserve, chrono resets to 12).

Strap / Accessories: Watch will come with a sand colored Hodinkee NATO and original box. Lug size is 20mm and I highly recommend the NATO for this.

Disclosures:
    As a fellow collector, I want to ensure I am above board with all my sales. As such, I'd like to provide some clear disclosures.

The case back is a replacement. I've tried to source a proper one, but these vintage examples are few and far inbetween. As a result, you'll see the caseback has both the incorrect ATM reading (3 ATM vs. 20ATM) as well as a "stainless steel back" reading. The caseback fits tightly and the case itself is fully stainless steel.

As mentioned, the movement is fully serviced and the chronograph will start/stop/reset. However, while starting the chronograph is nice and smooth, you'll have to push pretty hard the second time in order to stop/pause the chronograph.

Finally, The crown can become finicky when manually winding the watch. Because of the nature of the screw down crown, the winding position requires a slight pull to engage. You'll feel the crown skip if the tension isn't there.

Price:
    My price is $1350 USD net to me
    . The price includes fully insured shipping in the CONUS. For all other places reach out and we can figure something out. I am located in Houston TX and am more than happy to do a face to face transaction.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ninja2789 Aug 14, 2018

bump

maanu likes this.
  3. Drawarms Aug 15, 2018

sick watch from a cool dude

4. kpaxsg Aug 15, 2018

Sick dude with a cool watch.....really nice actually!

5. Ninja2789 Aug 20, 2018

Haha. Thanks everyone.

6. Ninja2789 Aug 25, 2018

Watch now sold. Thanks!