Forums Latest Members

Dsotm: what should come with the watch?

1. Kim Dec 23, 2015

Hi.

I recently (2 days ago) bought my 1st Omega, a Dsotm. It's a beautiful watch with a great movement.
    To you afficionados: what has to come with the watch?
    There's the containing box, an int. warranty and a pictograms card, a cleaning cloth and a little bag.

Are there no more chrono certificates and instruction manuals?

Sorry if this has been already discussed, but I'm on my way to the watch dealer because of a service for another watch.

Best regards.

2. guelerct Dec 23, 2015

That sounds about right
    There is the shiny black box, the box that the box comes in, a cloth, a bag, and the cards in a black wallet.
    Mine came in a plastic coffin outside of the box as it was shipped to me.

3. Kim Dec 23, 2015

Got the instruction manual today from my dealer. He obviously forgot to put it in.

gttime likes this.
  4. mandrick Dec 23, 2015

The outer box has a space for the instruction book, card wallet etc, and it comes with a black and red cleaning cloth and a small drawstring watch bag as well.

5. kaereachi Dec 24, 2015

This sounds about right. My GSOTM came with an outer box that folds down, the presentation box (glossy black), red owner's manual, warranty card, pictogram card, black card wallet, cleaning cloth, bag. The watch itself came separate from the box in a plastic case with a little price tag (blank). There was clear plastic on the face AND display back (which I did not notice until a few days later, wondering why the display back looked so dirty and scratched up and why it felt so uncomfortable on my wrist!)

Congratulations on your purchase! I hope you are as pleased with yours as I am with mine!