Forums Latest Members
  1. chickenman26 Oct 6, 2015

Sorry for the bad phone pics. This showed up at the boutique yesterday as I was walking in, and naturally, they brought it right out and slammed it on my wrist. Oh my...this could get expensive. As in $12,300 worth of expensive. The leather band has a finish that resembles an artificially aged aviator band, the lume is all "vintage" Superluminova, even on the bezel. All external parts are ceramic, even the pushers and crown. I was examining a titanium/Sedna Gold Seamaster 300 which is totally over the falls gorgeous at $11,300. I guess I either need to stay out of the boutique or locate the local soup kitchen...'cause I'm going to be eating there.

Stu DSOM.1.jpg

DSOM.jpg

2. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Oct 6, 2015

The Botique is where dreams are made. Then you find out what the price is. Some dreams are rather short-lived. :cool:

tpatta and watchme like this.
  3. guelerct Oct 6, 2015

You might strike a deal at an AD but it will still be an expensive day

4. chickenman26 Oct 6, 2015

I'm holding off for the follow on model of the DSOM. The manager told me they're working on a Master Coaxial version as their first anti-magnetic chronograph. He expects it in March or April.

5. shutterlife Oct 6, 2015

I'm sure there will be a significant price increase as well. I'm looking to pick up DSOM version before then.

6. Audley Yung Oct 13, 2015

wow it looks very military, I love it. It's bit large for my wrists though. It looks great on yours though!

7. chickenman26 Oct 13, 2015

Funny you should mention it My wife and the salesman (naturally) said it looked great on me (7" wrist), But looking in a mirror with my arm at my side, it looked to me like I'd strapped on a wall clock. With arm raised to normal viewing position, it looked more appropriate. It really is a larger watch than I'd want for daily wear. Bigger guys should love it.

8. gttime Oct 18, 2015

Love the DSOTM Vintage. Will likely be my big purchase next year adding it to my GSOTM and Speedmaster 9300 in SS.

9. shutterlife Oct 18, 2015

Just saw this at the boutique. It looks great. Toss up between this and the Sedna black.

10. lillatroll Oct 18, 2015

No love for it from me, I saw one at the airport and think it looks awful.Watches need to age naturally.

jcmartinez98 likes this.