Forums Latest Members
  1. Fer Seamaster Oct 6, 2016

As part of my reorganization and collection restructuring I am posting for sale today a Doxa Sub 750T GMT Professional (orange version… as you can think of an orthodox Doxa).

This watch is the only one Doxa Sub GMT ever and is part of a limited series of 1000 units. This series was completely sold out a couple of years ago and I have been checking the major forums as well as some watch selling engines for a couple of hours and I have not been able to find a recent Doxa Sub GMT for sale… so I could say this is the only one for sale at the moment.

I bought this watch from another collector in 2015, but it was sold in 2013. It runs and keeps time perfectly. Both crowns works and internal bezel turns properly. In fact, as this is a so recent timepiece, no other option could be accepted. Bracelet is simply perfect. It does not have even those “faint hairlines” we usually see on mirror polished surfaces.

So, as you can expect, Condition is great. Please check all the photos as some macro shots are included. I would assess it as “mint or collector condition”.

I bought this watch as I wanted an orange diver and this one, with this vintage allure and Cousteau’s connection ticked all the boxes. Furthermore, its modern movement and interesting complication (and unique to Doxa divers) where a plus in order to forget about maintenance and a potential visit to watchmakers.

Of course, I am including full set: aluminum tube (box), warranty card (expired), screwdriver and spare bracelet links.

Taking all this into account, my price for this set is 1.750 EUR or BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I am including in that amount Paypal payment fees and shipping internationally with EMS to your door. Nevertheless, due to customs issues, I shall give preference to EU deals, as I am based in Spain.

Regarding returns: I think watch is quite faithfully described above and I can answer all the doubts you may have and provide all the photos you may need, so as international returns may be difficult and expensive due to shipping costs, insurances and customs, I am not accepting them.

Many thanks for your time and to Omegaforums for the oportunity to sell this here.

Now, the photos:

FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg IMG_4031.JPG IMG_4032.JPG IMG_4034.JPG IMG_4036.JPG IMG_4039.JPG FullSizeRender_3.jpg IMG_4042.JPG

Edited Oct 31, 2016
  2. Fer Seamaster Oct 8, 2016

Bump

Price is negotiable. Make an offer!

ricky3334 likes this.
  3. Fer Seamaster Oct 11, 2016

Bump!

4. Fer Seamaster Oct 14, 2016

Make an offer! You won't be disappointed.

5. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Oct 14, 2016

We won't but you might be :D

Nice diver with a lot of presence - GLWS!

al128, Fer Seamaster and Jwit like this.
  6. Fer Seamaster Oct 16, 2016

Still available

7. Fer Seamaster Oct 24, 2016

8. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Oct 24, 2016

Robert Redford wears Doxa Sub in Three Days for Condor. All the advertizing a watch needs really, Redford is an icon! :)

Fer Seamaster likes this.
  9. Fer Seamaster Oct 31, 2016

Up with price reduction.

Open to trades... If you have a Vacheron Constantin 6099, a Zenith El primero 1/10th of a second, a Blancpain Bathyscaphe Blue Plasma Ceramic or a Lange Sohne Saxonia and would accept this one as part of the payment, please contact via PM. Other watches can be also considered.

10. Fer Seamaster Nov 1, 2016

Bump

11. Fer Seamaster Nov 10, 2016

Bump