Forums Latest Members
  1. Francis_Assisi Nov 10, 2015

Hi, Im looking for a bezel for my 145.012-67. Mine is original but has many 'scares' and other chips. Should I change it for this one or another DON bezel or is it better to leave the original? This is on eBay..

omega DON bezel .jpg
  2. Francis_Assisi Nov 10, 2015

Not scars not 'scares' lol

3. Francis_Assisi Nov 10, 2015

This is what I mean by DON. Sorry, might have been the bad lighting on the original photo. Is it better to keep the original bezel or swap it for something like this.

DON Omega.jpg
  4. Davidt Nov 10, 2015

Those are two different bezels.

Whether you change an original but worn DoN bezel with one in better condition is entirely up to you. If the rest of the watch us in good condition I could be tempted to switch. However, if it's all bashed up then a similarly aged bezel is more appropriate.

If I did switch, I'd keep the original safe so I could return it to its original state.

5. Francis_Assisi Nov 10, 2015

Yeah i think your right. The bezel on mine suits the watch probably more so than the NOS bezel.

6. vinn2 Nov 10, 2015

if im not misstaken, some newer omegas came with extra bezels?

7. Speedy67 Nov 10, 2015

DON bezels are rare, and therefore currently massive overvalued. There are two for sale on eBay. One has 2 days to go, and the bids are now at $760.
    I own two speedy's with a DON bezel. Both are rather "patinated" as it is called nowadays. :) I don't think that a better looking bezel will increase the value of my watch by the amount that I have to pay for it. But if you want to change it for cosmetic reasons, and you think it is worth the money., then go for it. Personally I would leave it as it is. [emoji3]