Forums Latest Members

FS DON BEZEL FROM SPEEDMASTER 105.012-65

1. bernarddevos Apr 15, 2017

Hi guys,
    I am selling my DON bezel that came with a ref. 105.012-65 I recently bought.
    I found an almost perfect DON for the case, so I will not need this one anymore.
    To make things clear, I am selling the complete bezel ( = outer bezel + inlay ).
    ( I am not selling the case you see in the pictures )

I agree the condition is far from from perfect and it's even hard to see the dot next to the ninety but if you look well you will see it's there. Outer bezel has some nicks but it's really not hard to put the insert in a spare outer bezel that is perfect. If you really would like that of course. I am pretty sure the result will be great.

Hard to price it of course and please feel free to tell me if you you think my price is too high.
    I am just basing myself on the recent prices I have seen here and the fact the condition of the bezel is far from from perfect. But it is a '65 DON bezel after all. So I am not going to giving away for free.

Price: 1250 euros or highest offer ( included insured shipping )

Best regards,
    Bernard
    DSC_0513.JPG DSC_0514.JPG DSC_0515.JPG DSC_0517.JPG DSC_0519.JPG DSC_0520.JPG DSC_0525.JPG DSC_0513.JPG DSC_0516.JPG

Neverfollow likes this.
  2. bernarddevos May 3, 2017

Bump. Open to offers.