Forums Latest Members
  1. joeshmo1 Mar 6, 2018

Hello everyone,this is my first post so please be easy on me.
    I been looking at purchasing vintage Omega Geneve Dynamic and this community being great with resources and I was able to learn a lot about history and how should this watch look but I just came across one that I do not know what to make out of it
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Dyna...957367?hash=item213a5ae9b7:g:zFQAAOSwBJBans8NPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network
    Looking forward to learn more.

Cheers

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Mar 6, 2018

Dial incorrect for this model.

Google Omega Chronostop 146.012, to see what a correct dial should be for one of these.

OPs watch.

hvvfgh.jpg

3. pedrocarlone Mar 6, 2018

Joe if you are in the market for an Italian Chronostop (I think thats what this watch is but with the wrong dial) I have seen some nice examples recently on ebay.it (italian ebay). Sorry if this is stating the obvious! Hope you find what you are after.

4. joeshmo1 Mar 6, 2018

Thank you X350 XJR

5. joeshmo1 Mar 6, 2018

Pedrocarlone Thank you but I'm looking for Dynamic preferably with blue/silver dial

pedrocarlone likes this.
  6. pedrocarlone Mar 6, 2018

I think the dynamic had a more oval shaped case than the round one in the watch you posted. I’m sure others on here can point you in the right direction of a good one, seems to be plenty about.

7. joeshmo1 Mar 6, 2018

Exactly it is more oval and it does not have pusher ,but when search ebay that popped up and I thought I missed something about Dynamic or it may be fake/franken .
    Thank you for abundance of knowledge.