Does anybody know anything about this watch?

Hello,

I'm new here and new to Omega, I just bought this vintage Omega Seamaster De Ville. It seems to be the kind that you have to remove the crystal to pull out, so I can't see any information about it.

If anyone knows anything, I'd like to know what years it was made and any other information you may have. The bracelet says it's 10 KGF, I'm assuming that includes the case as well.

I read one of your posts saying not to send to an Omega center (thank you). I need to have it serviced and repaired as it seems like a gear sticks when adjusting the hour, and I can't adjust the day. I'm in Charleston SC, so if anyone knows about a good place to take it, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any info you can provide. s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg

It should be a 1970s seamaster de ville cas ~ C6865 houssine an 10xx mouvement. A photo of inside caseback would be needed. You should take it to a watchmaker and have her opened

She looks like a sweet Southern Belle! Love it on the original bracelet. Hang in here as someone in your locale will suggest who to bring it to. Best have it opened only when ready to have the service done, and of course only by a professional 👍