Forums Latest Members
  1. smithrjd Apr 17, 2012

Has Omega ever made a crono with a GMT function other than teh current offerings? Thinking that would be a nice one to have. As far as that goes what is the opinion on the newer models?

2. smithrjd Apr 18, 2012

Only one I can find that is what I would call vintage is the Flightmaster. I am going to assume that these are rather hard to come by and expensive.

3. ulackfocus Apr 18, 2012

I don't know if hard to come by is accurate because they pop up fairly often. Expensive is relative, but in comparison with the other watches from that era they are on the higher end of the spectrum.

4. smithrjd Apr 18, 2012

Relatively speaking, are they more or less than a "Soccer Timer" ?

5. ulackfocus Apr 18, 2012

Right about the same I think. Maybe a little less? I don't track either model.

6. smithrjd Apr 18, 2012

Thanks for the info. I travel quite a bit and a GMT or second time zone for the overseas runs is nice. Wearing a Citizen Navihawk right now, but would rather have a real watch.. My Breiling is due back with the Omega and the Zodiac soon. Looking at options as what I would actually wear.

7. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 18, 2012

The Aqua Terra and Speedmaster lines both have GMT chronos in them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. smithrjd Apr 18, 2012

Have been looking at these, the Broad Arrow is a bit on the expensive side. Will wait until all of mine are back from service, then decide back in the drawer or worn.