Did I just buy a fake watch? Omega Seamaster 136.011

Hello everybody, this is my first post on this forum. I had just become interested in vintage Omega Seamasters, and I came across this watch on eBay. I bought it on impulse without doing very much research, because the price seemed too good to be true ($375, bargained down to $300). All I knew was that the reference number 136.011 correctly corresponded to the manually wound Calibre 611. The seller said that the stem and crown were replaced with generic ones, and so was the crystal. The strap is generic, as well as the buckle.
I'm posting because the more I look at the watch, the less certain I am that it's authentic. I'm not very knowledgeable about vintage Omegas, so the main things that concerned me was when I looked up the reference number 136.011, every watch had "Seamaster 600" printed at 6 o'clock, while this one doesn't. Also, the "OMEGA" print seems to be...off, somehow. It might be off-center. The "M" looks like it's squished between the "O" and "E". Also, I noticed that in a lot of vintage Omegas, the "E" in "OMEGA" has the center horizontal line shorter than the top and bottom horizontal lines, while this one and a lot of the Seamaster 600's I saw on Google had all three horizontal lines the same length. Does this indicate anything about the watch?
I don't know anything about telling a fake Omega movement from a real one. I know modern-day watches can have replica movements that look almost identical to genuine movements unless taken completely apart. Is this a thing with vintage watches too? The only thing I noticed about the movement in this watch is that it looked very good for its age, if it is in fact 60 years old or so. Apologies in advance if I'm asking stupid questions. I'm trying to learn!
When I wind the crown, I feel light clicks going clockwise, and loud clicks when going counter-clockwise. The date changes slowly from about 10 PM to 1 AM. The watch seems to be keeping time quite well. I'm gaining a few seconds per day. The photos I'm including make the dial look white or greenish-grey. The dial is a light champagne color.
I'd like to know what you guys think of this purchase, and whether or not I made a huge mistake. I'd also like to know what kinds of things give away to you that it's fake (if it's fake) or things that let you know that it's real. Also, let me know if I should post more photos (or if I should have posted fewer). Thanks in advance! 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

Hmmm. This is a odity. While the dial itself is a genuine omega dial the absence of "600" or "geneve" is strange. It's like they took a dial of a 132.019 and put it on a 136.011. Maybe some other members could chime in. But it would'nt surprise me if this was a put together watch. Still, you did not really go bad with that $ 300. It's a nice daily beater.
Edited:

Perfectly genuine Omega with some parts changed as you noted. The dial looks OK to me and it's possible that it was produced as a presentation watch due to the blank dial and the lack of Seamaster etching on the caseback, or it may be a 132.019 dial as @Shabbaz said.

It's still a nice looking watch with one of Omega's most reliable manual wind movements and it was a decent price, so wear and enjoy.

PS: Don't forget to get it serviced.

^ what they said. You didn’t do too badly but it isn’t going to win a prize for perfection.
Consider yourself lucky for your first stab at vintage but take your own cautionary notes into consideration. Get to know your favorite references backwards and forwards so when you see a good value you can pounce on it. The same education will make you see the red flags before you hit the buy button.
Welcome to OF!

+ 1
I think you’ve bought a nice looking Omega at a very good price.
Enjoy it 😀

I've asked a similar question a while ago when I saw a 136.011 example that simply said "Seamaster", not "Seamaster 600" or "Genève“ on the dial. The vintage data base doesnt list blank dials, interestingly:

1167233-adbcd225560946fbc613153c4f0871a1.jpg

The data base is infamously incomplete though, I wouldnt be surprised if the dial did start its life in this watch.

Either way: It's a very classy dresser. Wear it, enjoy it. 😀
Edited: