Did I hit the jackpot, real patina chocolate dial Speedmasters or oven baked?

Posts
246
Likes
586
Are they Swiss (chocolate) made? 😉

Seriously, those are cool. Do you know how they were made?
 
Posts
6,413
Likes
31,471
Are they Swiss (chocolate) made? 😉

Seriously, those are cool. Do you know how they were made?
Was a gift at a GTG I attended from the Omega CEO so yes I think these are Swiss made, must be some mold.
 
Posts
7,316
Likes
23,705
Was a gift at a GTG I attended from the Omega CEO so yes I think these are Swiss made, must be some mold.

Love mold on my chocolate. More than wrist cheese…
 
Posts
6,413
Likes
31,471
Love mold on my chocolate. More than wrist cheese…
Maybe French cheese would be good compromise.
 
Posts
3,674
Likes
8,476
should of put it in the vintage section if you really wanted to hook people 😁
 
Posts
6,413
Likes
31,471
should of put it in the vintage section if you really wanted to hook people 😁
Yeah realised it after posting, excitement got the better of me.