Did I do something wrong sizing bracelet?

So I had purchased an Uncle Seiko Holtzer Strap for my FOIS…. Upon sizing I noticed the best fit was 11 links on the 12 o'clock side and 7 links on the 6 o'clock side lol. The fit is perfect on my wrist but I thought it quite odd. The clasp/head sits perfectly in the middle of my wrist and the underside part of the clasp sits flush. I'm not complaining just wondering if anyone sets their straps like this or if I installed incorrectly hehe.

If your watch didn’t end up bouncing off the floor, you did it right!👍

As the muscles move within your arm as you manipulate your arm and hand, your wrist can change shape. Sometimes it is tricky to adjust your bracelet so that is always comfortable. You probably did it right.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I just remember reading a post where pretty much everyone was only +/- 1 link on either side when resizing their watches lol. @PandaSPUR may be right... odd shaped wrist hehe.

Your watch, your wrist, looks just fine to me.

Everyone's wrist is different. One side on a bracelet is usually different from the other. It varies between people.

… and where on your wrist you wear your watch too.

In your photos, you wear your watch (and find it comfortable) close to your hand.

I have a skinny/bony arm/wrist and find it more comfortable to wear a watch higher up my arm.

IMG_5851.jpeg IMG_5889.jpeg IMG_5968.jpeg

… and where on your wrist you wear your watch too.

In your photos, you wear your watch (and find it comfortable) close to your hand.

I have a skinny/bony arm/wrist and find it more comfortable to wear a watch higher up my arm.

IMG_5851.jpeg IMG_5889.jpeg IMG_5968.jpeg
So true 😀. By the way, awesome collection u have there 😀.

Proverb: Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

You have no trouble.