Forums Latest Members
  1. omegastar Jan 24, 2015

I triggered on an 18k gold Genève 2748 on thurdsday. As it was a buy-it-now and I was afraid someone else would buy it, I triggered in a second. I only checked later, everything looks ok to me, but sometimes haste makes waste....
    So if the members see something wrong please tell me. I think I will receive it next week. And I will post pics.

http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/381132471255Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

2. Sherbie Jan 24, 2015

It would have been nice to see a photo of the inside of the case back, but everything looks ok to me. Case a bit polished, perhaps, and this is a fairly typical dial wrt patina - a lot of these early Geneve,s had lacquer issues. Not sure if it can be removed, but i,d leave it as is

Movement looks nice and tidy, but a service would be a good idea

Cheers , paul

3. omegastar Jan 24, 2015

I know about the case back markings, but I compared the gold stamps, one on the lug and where the case back snaps, and they look ok and at the right place so I think it is swiss all right.

4. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Jan 24, 2015

By the way, well done on getting it for such a low offer relative to the asking price. And thanks to whoever it was on this forum who told us the "click Print" trick to find the selling price on an accepted offer. :thumbsup:

5. omegastar Jan 24, 2015

Could you explain in simple terms how to do that, for I remember reading that post and not understanding. I must say that english is not my mother tongue.
    Thanks

6. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Jan 24, 2015

I clicked the link for "See original listing", which appears to the right of the listing title. When on the original listing page, further down there are two tabs on the left; "Description" and "Postage and Payments". On the right of the screen in line with these tabs there is a link that says "Print". Click that and the resulting page has the accepted offer price on.

7. omegastar Jan 24, 2015

I opened an ad for a watch that was sold on offer, but there is nothing right side of the title and I am now lost after I read your instructions 27 times.

8. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Jan 24, 2015

Hopefully these screenshots help.

First I clicked on the link in your original posting. On that Page I clicked to see the original listing...
    Omega 1 use.jpg

On the resulting page, you need to find the "Print" link, which for me on my browser is down the page...
    Omega 2 use.jpg

9. Impondering Doesn't actually ponder all that much. Jan 24, 2015

10. omegastar Jan 25, 2015

I did it; I am not so stupid after all. Actually, I am on Ebay.be for Belgium and that "see original listing" does not appear on that version.
    Thank you all for your explanations.

11. omegastar Jan 25, 2015

Fantastic, I just need to have Ebay.com open and copy/paste item numbers and the miracle happens.
    Vive Omegaforum.
    Merci
    Tiny Iota
    Impondering

12. Drawarms Jan 26, 2015

great trick thanks!