Forums Latest Members
  1. propervinyl Jul 1, 2017

Hi All,

Wondering if anybody won the auction for this speedy on the bay. I stayed away because no movement or caseback shots, and I'm not knowledgeable enough yet to know which model this was.

BUT I am curious to know whats inside!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Speed...X0T09iRJf%2BzaE0ISofc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=ncPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Ebay Speedy.PNG
  2. WYO_Watch Jul 1, 2017

I am sure someone did. I asked the seller and got photos immediately sent to me of the case back and movement. It was a 321 with a serial number in 24 million range. The case back was 105.012 66. If I have some time I might put up some photos, but I am sure someone else could as well. The price chart on Speedmaster101 shows this guy around $9.2k

I am still new to speedies so am hesitant about dropping that much money. I believe someone got a good deal from my limited knowledge.

propervinyl likes this.
  3. td69 Jul 1, 2017

Relatively new eBay seller hence the price. IMO, pretty nice example with many original parts. I don't think the square-end chrono hand was introduced to 66's especially with 24'mil serial.

gemini4 and propervinyl like this.