Dial repaint?

Hi guys, for my first post this lovely watch. although it's minty and for the rest looks all original, i think the dial might be re-painted. does anyone know for sure if yes or no? and if good job or bad? thanks!

Lovely watch, if its a redial it is very nicely done. What I like: Guilloche pattern in the subdial is very clear normally on redials the details can be lost in the layer of paint, second markers are perfectly centered within the subdial, fonts have seriphs.

What I don’t like: minute markers on the right side of the dial don’t touch the black ring, while the left side seem to touch it, and I can see some bleeding in some of the second and minute markers. Sorry I can’t give a definitive answer but I think its a very good vintage redial.

Lovely watch, if its a redial it is very nicely done. What I like: Guilloche pattern in the subdial is very clear normally on redials the details can be lost in the layer of paint, second markers are perfectly centered within the subdial, fonts have seriphs.

What I don’t like: minute markers on the right side of the dial don’t touch the black ring, while the left side seem to touch it, and I can see some bleeding in some of the second and minute markers. Sorry I can’t give a definitive answer but I think its a very good vintage redial.

Awesome, thanks so much for this answer, very very usefull. it's a bit what i was thinking as well. also due to the fading. might be very old re-paint. also the condition of the case is just very sharp and crisp so i didnt make sense to me that they re-done it recent.

But great and thanks for you time 😀!

Looks like a repainted dial to me, the overall inconsistent minut markers as well as the text and logo don't look like they came from Omega 80 years ago looking like this. Also this type of dial without any lume in the numbers don't make any sense to me and don't think I have seen one before.

It's a partial repaint, the logo and seconds dial has been redone, IMO.
And what about the rest of the dial? The large numbers that usually are lumed are now only painted and paired with leaf hands that don't match this dial type at all IMO.

And what about the rest of the dial? The large numbers that usually are lumed are now only painted and paired with leaf hands that don't match this dial type at all IMO.
i did see a few without lume online but mostly are lumed indeed

Imho difficult to say as the pics are grained when magnified.

Calling @mac_omega who knows the dial and hands variants much better than I do.

Do you have better hires pics and also of the movement?

It is a complete redial! Arabic numerals were radium lumed during this era. The specific model is known as the Souveran a military timepiece which answered to specific demand from the ministry of defense such as high visible time indication thanks to intense luminous (radioactive) arabic numerals, steel case most of the time screwed back case and crown.

Can't have been worn very much if that sticker on the back is in good conditon? Or is that a fantasy too, since it says Seamaster?
Edited:

It is a complete redial! Arabic numerals were radium lumed during this era. The specific model is known as the Souveran a military timepiece which answered to specific demand from the ministry of defense such as high visible time indication thanks to intense luminous (radioactive) arabic numerals, steel case most of the time screwed back case and crown.

I am sorry, but this is nonsense. The Suverän has never been a military watch, it was sold via Omega outlets to civilians. No army specifications here. There are also plenty of dials with arabic numerals witout lume - not in this case though.

I have had a go at cleaning one of these dials once and the black outline of the numerals are much, much more hard-wearing than the logo which comes away quickly. Don't ask me how I know 🙁

It is a lumed dial variant which has probably been cleaned too harshly and has had the hands replaced. It could be from a number of different Omega references as the 30mm movement watches have dials that are often the same size. This one could be from a 2639, for instance.