Forums Latest Members

Deville 18K 1960316 alligator strap needed

1. lbrwn Jan 2, 2014

I need to find a replacement watch strap for this watch. It is a 18k gold gents(?) Deville 1960316. The strap measures 16mm at the lugs and 13mm at the clasp. It is a brown alligator strap that is marked Omega Made in France and 16. I have looked online at all of the sites that are normally mentioned here. I did find a 17/14mm one from Gray & Sons, but am worried it would be too wide, and the integrated bars might not match up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. omegawatch (450x800) (360x640).jpg

2. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Jan 2, 2014

Open your wallet and get ready for this: ABP Paris. They have a very detailed web-site and several different materials especially expensive exotic leathers. It appears as though some of what ever required to attach your strap to the head of your watch is integrated to the strap. If that's the case then you will need to send them both sides of your strap. I can't imagine being able to source those pieces else where. Good luck, Miki

3. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Jan 2, 2014

Try contacting Al Archer, forum name Archer, he should be able to order directly from Omega, if these straps are still available.

4. lbrwn Jan 2, 2014

Thanks, I sent him a message. This strap is for a customer and she prefers an Omega strap.