Detroit GTG for 25, 26 or 27 APR?

Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Greetings…I’m currently in Detroit [Romulus] at the Holiday Inn Express on Merriman Road near the DTW airport. I’ll be here for today [25 APR], tomorrow [26 APR], and the next day [27 APR]. I’m between trips and don’t feel like commuting back to Cincinnati for the few days off that I have. I start another trip early in the morning on 28 APR. I have my 1861 Moonwatch [with six Omega straps/bands] as well as my amazing Ford Police Interceptor so I’m mobile…let me know if anyone wants to have a GTG on any of those days and we can meet somewhere…like Dunkin’ Donuts…or Hooters…or wherever.

Collin Wayne aka Mad Dog

UPDATE:

I’ll be meeting @flw at the Rusty Bucket located at 30450 Telegraph Road, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 at 4 pm on April 27…anyone interested in meeting us there is/are more than welcome to join us.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
Shoot, too bad, I am at DTW 2x next week. I always check out my Delta pilot just in case.
Maybe one day....
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Wish I could meet up with you there. If you ever get a few days at LAX or BUR, let me know!
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Glad you survived the heat lamp vittles and mop water coffee. Or is that the reason you are staying in Detroit? The 7-11 coffee gave you a hankering for some Flint tap water?
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
UPDATE:

I’ll be meeting @flw at the Rusty Bucket located at 30450 Telegraph Road, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 at 4 pm on April 27…anyone interested in meeting us there is/are more than welcome to join us.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
That was a REALLY cool time, @flw …it was GREAT meeting you, sir…and THANKS for the wings…

 
Posts
1,743
Likes
5,715
That was a REALLY cool time, @flw …it was GREAT meeting you, sir…and THANKS for the wings…

My pleasure, @Mad Dog! Looking forward to doing this again soon - hopefully along with some other ΩF folks from the Detroit Metro area!
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
When will @Archer chime in? He’s supposed to dig @flw ’s BMW. Also, if Archer is really cool…he’ll dig my Ford Police Interceptor…since it was built in Canada. 😁