Dennison 13322 265 40s 9ct little help needed

Recent pickup, yet another gamble as are many of my omegas I purchase. Was sold on the basis that it needed a battery (yea my thoughts exactly) zero description with a handful of photos non of movement or inside. I'm some what new to collecting and im slowly leaning what to look out for but I did have a rough idea what It could be and was correct 9ct gold . My question is would this be a redial ? As it's got non raised numbers these are painted on. And the number in the case on the edge 7033 what does this mean?? All feedback is much appreciated thanks in advanceDSC_6073.JPG DSC_6074.JPG DSC_6075.JPG DSC_6076.JPG DSC_6077.JPG DSC_6078.JPG DSC_6069.JPG

The “7033” stamped on the mid-case corresponds with the last 4 digits of the case serial number on the caseback. There is likely a similar stamping on the underside of the bezel.

This was done to match up the case parts at the factory prior to final assembly.

Lovely watch!
gatorcpa

Like 1
Dial looks correct.

Fairly common to have this or similar combination of embossed figures and gilt numerals.

Like 1
The “7033” stamped on the mid-case corresponds with the last 4 digits of the case serial number on the caseback. There is likely a similar stamping on the underside of the bezel.

This was done to match up the case parts at the factory prior to final assembly.

Lovely watch!
gatorcpa
Ah lol should have noticed that haha Thankyou. yea I'm pleased with it winds up lovey great sounding clicks and clonks will the Crown lol. wasn't overly priced either. Tho I'm learning on prices also. Thankyou for your reply

Dial looks correct.

Fairly common to have this or similar combination of embossed figures and gilt numerals.
Thankyou for your comment. I really appreciate it.looks a lot better in person the crystal does have light scratches which is reflecting the light but once polished would look 10x.better.