Forums Latest Members
  1. pedro.martinez Feb 16, 2019

Hello OF,

I'm posting this here so that I can spreadthe word of how awesome Darek (DEMOLLO) is.

Let me walk you through my experience so that potential buyers know what to expect.

I found Demollo here in the Private Sales Subforum with a CK listed for a fair price so, naturally I reached out and contacted him. After some back and forth exchange, we moved forward and closed the deal.

Darek was so accommodating: he kept extremely good communication (forum messages, phone and messages apps). He sent pictures of a very protective and nice packaging (original packaging in its carton and additionally a very strong plastic container with seals and security locks for the actual watch… a bomb proof packaging.

Shipment was FedEx from Europe to the USA and insured, once the watch arrived to the US, customs placed it in hold for additional checking for a couple of days. Derek was in constant communication with me and the FedEx people dealing with customs and updating me regarding the whole process. Once package was cleared it was delivered to me next day.

He was so quick with updates and replies to my messages I felt I was in dealing with an excellent guy and he understood my apprehensions while still being so professional, courteous and kind (very rare these days—especially over the internet!)

Darek is amazing, courteous, a very professional man. I would not hesitate on dealing with him again. This review don’t do justice as to how fair and kind Derek and the transaction was.

I wrote this long review because there is a lack of fair reviews, most reviews are just one-liners which does not do justice as how easy, pleasant and amazing dealing with watch afficionados like Derek actually is.

If any question, don't hesitate and contact me.
    Pedro