Forums Latest Members

demollo - Positive Experience Buying My First $ Watch

1. axis008 Oct 6, 2018

I recently had a chance to purchase my first "luxury" watch from demollo.

As a first-time buyer, I was clueless about the entire process. Being that he was in Europe, I was also a bit nervous.
    After speaking with friends and reaching out to a previous client of demollo's (hi fskywalker -- thanks for all your reassurances), I decided to get the ball rolling with demollo.

Let me just say that the entire experience was wonderful. Demollo was so thorough and detailed throughout the entire process, constantly keeping in touch with me even though there was a huge time difference. I could not have expected the buying experience to go better (aside from an unexpected delay with our banks that was neither of our fault). I am so happy with my purchase and would highly recommend demollo for any of your purchases.

Thank you so much, Darek, for being an excellent seller. I do hope I can be a repeat client in the future.

-Ben

fskywalker likes this.
  2. fskywalker Oct 6, 2018

Congratulations on your purchase Ben! Demollo (Darek) is indeed great, had purchased a few pieces from him and looking forward to buy more in the near future! :thumbsup: