Forums Latest Members
  1. captain_NEMO Apr 3, 2019

Just received my new Speedy from Demollo (Darek) and I am over the moon! (pun definitely intended!) Transaction was as smooth as the hesalite it came in.

Like many others before me, I combed every classifieds in every forums for a decent deal. Sent countless PMs to several sellers here, there, and everywhere in between to try to strike a deal, to no avail. Then comes Demollo. His price right off the bat was the lowest, with one major caveat: he’s in freaking Poland, and I’m in Chicago! Sunnaba…

After doing my research, I shot him a quick PM to initiate a conversation. Shot him several more questions thereafter; a normal person would’ve probably been given up halfway my inquisition. Darek patiently responded, without a hint of annoyance. I didn’t hold back on the grilling – this is, after all, my first major purchase online, and from an overseas seller to boot!

We danced for a few more numbers, and finally came to an agreement. Money exchanged hands and the die has been cast, so did my doubts – constantly asking if I did the right thing. Hours turned into days, days into weeks and why is my tracking number giving me the same f*cking status?!? Man, USPS suuuucks big time. Darek understood this, and kept reassuring me, updating me every step of the way, even when he was out of the country on a trip. Until it finally arrived today!

After taking almost 10 minutes to just open the first box (Darek loves to tape the bejesus out of it), comes another box, in a sea of bubble wrap, wrapped in more bubble wrap. It took me almost 20 minutes to finally get to the watch – the most suspenseful 20 minutes of my life, it felt.

Finally, my new Speedy is home. After inspection and winding it , on my wrist it went. Sheer joy and ecstasy followed, and I’m still giddy 8 hours after putting it on. I have a feeling I’ll be like this for a long, long time. The watch is barely a sec fast since this giving it life this AM, but who’s counting. I’m in love!!!

Having trepidation in giving your hard-earned money and trust to someone behind a keyboard and across the continent is understandable. But worry not with Darek – he’s legitimate and an upstanding person to deal with. Buy with confidence. I’ll be coming back for sure!

Without further ado, some gratuitous pics:

OSMP1.jpg OSMP2.jpg

-Capt.

demollo likes this.