Forums Latest Members
  1. CaptDngr Nov 30, 2016

I bought this: https://omegaforums.net/threads/nos-omega-speedmaster-soyuz-meteorite-35th-le-31130423099001.48909/
    [​IMG]
    The experience was fantastic. And most importantly, his communication style and frequency is unparalleled. Exactly what I want from a seller. Kept me informed literally every step of the way. I signed up for tracking updates from USPS via text, and he'd email me with updates before USPS's notifications went out to me!

He packaged the watch + box perfectly. Shipped immediately upon confirmation of payment.

Round trip from Europe to me in the US was ~5 days over the Thanksgiving + Black Friday + Cyber Monday weekend. End to end from start of initial inquiry to watch in my hand was 7 days.

Also worth noting that the watch was shipped via EMS -> USPS, and I had zero trouble with customs. In fact, they didn't hold it up at all, nor did they charge me anything. Watch was properly described and declared on customs forms, as well, so whatever he did / USPS did, it worked. :)

I'm impressed. Will definitely be buying from him again.

2. CaptDngr Nov 30, 2016

Also worth mentioning that the watch was exactly as described and depicted in the photos. Couldn't ask for a better listing, to be honest.

3. demollo Dec 5, 2016

Thank you !

CaptDngr likes this.