Forums Latest Members

SOLD Dedicated strap + ceramic deployant buckle for OMEGA Speedmaster Apollo 8

1. Butik Aug 30, 2021

As I wrote in some other threads in this forum, 3 months ago I bought the Apollo 8 Speedy, and I sold it last week for some legibility reasons.

When I bought my watch I also purchased extra strap, that is a dedicated replacement of original tang-buckle strap. This one comes with titanium / ceramic deployant.

I have sold my watch only with original strap, so extra one + clasp are with me and I will be happy to hand it overr to someone for some reasonable reimbursment :)

As I wrote in the first sentence - I had my Speedy for 3 months only, but wore it probably for 2 weeks in total, since it was one of many in rotation, plus I spent a month on vacation with other watches on my wrist. So the strap is like new. So is the clasp, but since it's ceramic outside, you actually cannot scratch it.

New strap + clasp at Omega Boutique cost me ~€650 I am asking €500 for mine or reasonable offers. I am adding beautiful original OMEGA red travel case, which you can see on the photo.

Here a video of my Speedy with this strap & clasp:

I am located in Warsaw, Poland, shipping worldwide (the strap is calf, so material should not be export / import issue), accepting payments via wire transfer or paypal.

IMG_7463.jpg IMG_7255.jpg