Forums Latest Members
  1. Mothra Jul 14, 2013

Ok, so making my way through AJTT - sometimes methodically, sometimes just flipping, I've come across this watch from 2004 (so relatively modern) - a De Ville GMT, which I think is actually a really good looking watch, especially in black. An example is shown here: http://www.watchesofdistinction.com/watch/1403/OMEGA/De Ville GMT Co Axial. Model No 4833.51.31 (there appear to be loads of fakes of this watch - it was relatively tough even finding a picture of one which was genuine, and the infrequency they show up on watch recon suggests there may not be many around). Does anyone on the forum own one and does anyone have an opinion on them? I've only been able to find one review, and that was for the 35mm version - is the movement a proper coaxial, for instance? Cheers all!

2. ulackfocus Jul 14, 2013

John / john wilson does - 3 different models with different features and dial colors (same case style). Those lugs make the watch. :thumbsup:

3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jul 15, 2013

I serviced a co-axial version of this watch earlier this year - nice watch overall for sure.

[​IMG]

Cheers, Al