Dating original watch parts

I have a couple of 60's/70's watch projects. As I slowly collect any parts I think I need when I see them listed cheaply, it got me wondering about what era these service parts are from. I know there can be some differences and nuances that occur with the same parts over the decades that they have been available. So my thought is it would be nice to be able to have a ballpark idea of when the parts were produced. Things like different logos on the crystals etc could be an obvious difference.

Anyone want to have some guesses at my brady bunch picture and put an era to a package?

Parts Date.jpg

Like 1
#6 is easy...the production date is on the package. 17/12, so the 17th week of 2012.

Like 2
#6 is easy...the production date is on the package. 17/12, so the 17th week of 2012.
Well even that is educational for me. Thanks Al.

Like 1
Well even that is educational for me. Thanks Al.

I took a quick look through all the parts I have in stock (lots!) and I saw some parts that were dated as early as the year 2002. The labels on these are slightly different from the more modern parts. But it looks like the dating of individual packages started in the very early 2000's anyway, so you can assume that anything that isn't dated comes from before that time frame at least.

Like 4