Dark Side of the Moon strap options

First of, happy new year!

I have an original DSOTM on order and despite many hours googling and searching I’ve found very few pictures of the watch on alternative straps. Changing straps makes me feel like i have a different watch so i have at least 2 strap options for each of my other watches.

Failing to find anything online i tried some simple editing (picture attached) and it looks to me like it could work with a variety of things, including the brown leather from the “vintage black” DSOTM.

So, any of you have tried different things and have some actual real life pictures? Please do share.

How about super matte alligator or beavertail or ostrich leg (not affiliated with Aaron Bespoke):

I have nothing but an opinion to contribute: it looks fantastic on that distressed brown leather.

Less so on the olive colored strap—that feels like a mismatch to me.

On order? These should be readily in stock.

If you get tired of waiting I'm likely going to sell my nearly-new Dark Side on deployant clasp, for quite a bit less than MSRP ;)

Thanks for the pictures YY77. I actually quite like the grey suede on the Tudor. Will check out the instagram account also. Seems to work well on some of those straps.

Annapolis: thank you for the opinion. I think that brown leather will be my first purchase.

When i say on order i mean i made an online purchase for a used one (i am too cheap to buy new when i can get a mint one for half). Just waiting for delivery this week.

Like 1
I actually quite like the grey suede on the Tudor.
That's actually Alcantara, I have the light gray version on my Speedmaster:

Like 4
That's actually Alcantara, I have the light gray version on my Speedmaster:
That’s beautiful. Incredible speedmaster and the strap is a really nice fit.

Like 1