Forums Latest Members

FS Withdrawn: Damasko DA44 BK

1. CameronD May 22, 2022

Withdrawn: Thank you Omega Forum for the space.

Reducing my collection a bit. I own several Damasko watches and can not say enough good things about them. This DA44 BK was purchased new from Watchmann in the US just over two years ago. Lovely watch that competes for wrist time with my Sinn 104. Take a look at the pictures for condition. Damasko has gone in-house for movements now and this is one of the last ones made with ETA movements. Watch comes with a Damasko red-stitched leatehr strap plus a second Damasko strap with white stitching. I don't see any marks on the watch. I've sold a few watches over the years on ebay (bcd5555) with a 100% positive rating. Prefer to sell direct rather than hassle with eBay anymore. New these were $1350. My price is $1100.00 I'll pay for insured shipping in the U.S. via FedEX ground. If you are out of the states, we can work out a shipping price.

Damasko Swiss ETA Automatic with a Rotating 60-minute Bezel and Stainless Steel Case #DA44BK
    The DA44 has the classic Damasko style dial with a 60-minute timing bezel. The case size is 40mm, but the bezel brings it to just a tick under 42mm. The case is made ice-hardened stainless steel with a bead-blasted surface, making it more resistant to scratches. There is also an integrated anti-magnetic inner cage to guard against the movement becoming magnetized.

The knurled screw-down crown and mechanism is fully hardened and along with a screw-in case back, provides you with a 100-meter water resistance rating. A sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides gives you increased clarity when viewing the black dial with white hands and markers (12:00 is red). The hands and markers are also treated with long lasting CL1 SuperLuminova for reading the time in low light conditions. The seconds hand is painted red. The day and date window is found at a special position slightly below the center axis. The DA44 includes black strap with red stitching.

Product Features
    • Movement:Swiss ETA 2836-2 Automatic (self-winding)
    • Case:Stainless steel, 41.9mm (with bezel) x 12.4mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
    • Back:Screw-in
    • Crystal:AR coated, scratch-resistant sapphire
    • Band:Black strap with red stitching, 20mm
    • Water Resistant:100 meters

_CD34023.jpg _CD34025.jpg _CD34029.jpg _CD34035.jpg _CD34037.jpg _CD34038.jpg View attachment 1419022 _CD34043.jpg _CD34044.jpg _CD34049 1.jpg

_CD34033.jpg
    Edited May 23, 2022
    Larry S likes this.