Forums Latest Members

Cyma1-4234 jumbo caliber 586K

1. François Pépin Nov 11, 2017

Hello,

As you may know, I like a lot cymas! But this one is way too big for me... So I have thought it could find a new home.

To the best of my knowledge, everything is original is this watch - except from the plexi and the band.

The watch is located with me at Paris, France.

I ask 150 euros + shipping fees. I can ship worldwhile. I accept Paypal (+ 4%).

Movement: nice 586K, in good condition. I fully serviced the watch a couple of months ago, with a new mainspring. The watch keeps very good time.
    This movement includes a rare and nice device for the escape wheel jewels: instead of removing the cap jewel, you have to remove the hole jewel from the back of the wheel bridge. See the pics.

Size : 37,5 cm not including the crown and the lugs

Case: stainless steel back, bezel and main part of the case is rodhium plated. Some wear is visible on the rodhium parts.

Dial: original not repainted dial with patina. Please see the pictures.

The glass has been changed during the service. The band is almost new - I have worn the watch only a couple of times.

Thanks OF for the space!
    François

IMG_6750.JPG IMG_6751.JPG IMG_6752.JPG IMG_6753.JPG IMG_6756.JPG IMG_6757.JPG IMG_6758.JPG IMG_6765.JPG IMG_6615[1].JPG IMG_6617[1].JPG

IMG_6755.JPG
    Edited Nov 11, 2017