Forums Latest Members
  1. Dre Jan 27, 2017

Hi OF,

For sale is my Cyma WWW watch, one of the British issued dirty dozen watches. This is the second Cyma that I've purchased for the past 4 weeks, and I've decided to let this one go.

Dial: 100% original, arabic numerals with thick radium markers with a very even and attractive patina
    Case: unpolished stainless steel case, step bezel is still showing
    Movement: very clean cal 234, no service history, keeps good time

The watch still retains all the original parts, engraving on the case back is deep, correct civilian and military case numbers, with correct minus numbers. The watch measures 38mm excluding crown with 18mm fixed bars. This is the biggest case out of all the dirty dozen, the fixed bars are commonly replaced to accomodate normal spring bars.

This particular example is quite an early example with the original hands that are covered in radium, later serial example has slightly different hands with the radium filling just in the middle. I find these hands with the radium covering almost the whole hands are the most attractive on the WWW examples.

The watch is sold as is head only, no box or papers. Priced at $1,500 + shipping. Paypal or bank wire only.

Thanks heaps

Andre

IMG_4923.JPG IMG_4922.JPG IMG_4916.JPG IMG_4909.JPG IMG_4910.JPG IMG_4911.JPG Snapseed.jpg

kpaxsg, Larry S, cristos71 and 9 others like this.
  2. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Jan 28, 2017

Beautiful watch @Dre I'm surprised this is still here with all the extra love for military watches lately. That puffy lume is gorgeous as is how the dial has aged::love::. GLWS.

Dre and Tbone like this.
  3. Mods I'm not really an ΩF mod but I play one on TV Jan 28, 2017

@Dre very nice Cyma! Been after a nice one for while. Shame for me the £/$ is so weak. GLWS

Dre and Jwit like this.
  4. Dre Jan 30, 2017

Listening to offers

5. Norfolk Jan 31, 2017

Same for me. Been chasing one for ages...

Mods likes this.
  6. Dre Feb 6, 2017

Sold! Thanks OF and buyer!

jljl123, Mods and Jwit like this.