Forums Latest Members

Custom Straps/Bracelet for Omega Constellation

1. Apollo Frost Jul 28, 2019

Hi there!

I’ve recently gotten my hands on an two tone Omega Constellation 38mm / 8500. Love the watch, but I can’t help that it would look awesome on a beads of rice, sharkskin or Milanese bracelet. Does anyone know if someone makes these?
    Thanks!

8737B75A-582A-4C0C-89B6-0A60DD6AD75D.jpeg
  2. TexOmega Jul 29, 2019

Now you know why these are not in the mainstream of collectors’ wishes.

As you can see the case and bracelet are designed to go together right down to the last brush stroke.

Custom end links with a custom polished BOR/shark/Milanese bracelet are two/3/4 things I’ve never seen. But if you’re flush with cash, I bet a custom jeweler and a watchmaker with great skill and with much time can collaborate till your money runs out.

Now, a custom leather strap is another option and would be much more economical. Won’t look great with the watch, but an option nonetheless.

Show us the results when the journey ends.

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. Apollo Frost Jul 29, 2019

So it goes with integrated straps I guess :/
    I know that Omega actually has a leather strap for one version of this watch, though I’m not sure I like the way it looks.
    I’ll keep you posted!

TexOmega likes this.
  4. Walrus Jul 29, 2019

I know they aren’t popular but I like the style of those watches. Is that automatic I run into them but they are always quartz

5. Apollo Frost Jul 30, 2019

I’ll admit that I didn’t really care for Constellations until I actually had one on hand, and from that point on I couldn’t keep my eyes off of it. You really need to experience them in the metal!
    This one is an automatic...8500 coaxial movement. If you can find one, I highly recommend picking it up!

2D4D584A-A542-45B6-BF2C-6497C0DDF6C0.jpeg