Forums Latest Members

SOLD Custom Louis Vuitton black watch briefcase

1. wouter van wijk Apr 10, 2019

Custom Louis Vuitton President Black watch briefcase
    WRIST ICONS presents an unique Louis Vuitton black epi leather custom watch President briefcase. This has been before. But never in a black leather case with a red suede interior. This is more for the collector with a luxury lifestyle and who has an appetite for Agent Provocateur and a cheeky lady with high heels on Laboutins. Get your Ulysse Nardin freak out;-)

If you are a dapper dude or a rakish gentleman, then you might fall in love with vintage luggage. One of the best, or the best is vintage Louis Vuitton. We have sourced this old black President case. It remains original from the outside. You can use it when you go to the office. And in the weekend you can grab your case, pick your watches out of the vault, stack it up with your AP, PP, Rolex, VC and UG and move in style to your GTG!

As an extra you will get an additional watch roll, watch tool and pouch in matching colours. These are the Signature black and red colours of WRIST ICONS

History Louis Vuitton

The Louis Vuitton label was founded by Vuitton in 1854 on Rue Neuve des Capucines in Paris, France. Louis Vuitton had observed that the HJ Cave Osilite trunk could be easily stacked. In 1858, Vuitton introduced his flat-topped trunks with trianon canvas, making them lightweight and airtight. By 1913, the Louis Vuitton Building opened on the Champs-Elysees. It was the largest travel-goods store in the world at the time. Nowadays the Louis Vuitton brand and the LV monogram are among the world's most valuable brands. But it all began with the best cases.

Design

This elegant Président Classeur briefcase in black epi leather features a removable inner tray a comfortable leather handle. Closed by a S-lock, it is accompanied by two crafted trunk latches.

The inner section is handcrafted in a workshop in Italy from the softest suede over a custom lightweight wooden frame, with each of the twelve watch compartments being 6,5 x 9 x 7 cm (2.56 x 5.43 x 2.76 inches) offering enough space even for bigger sized watches. The original Louis Vuitton inner leather organizer pad is included.

Condition

The outer case is in its original condition. This is a vintage used case which shows patina in a good way. The inner case is brand new

Case

Black epi leather, rounded leather handle, with golden color metallic pieces, Leather edges reinforced with rivets, leather lining

Locks

S-lock with key, reinforced with two complementary trunk locks

Handle

Leather handle

Extras:

One original key with leather key holder

Overall, finishing of the is noteworthy, both for its design and execution. This is remarkably well preserved.The same as with all of our pre-owned watches this briefcase comes with a full 12 month warranty with ourselves that will be invoked from the day of purchase.

Viewings can be arranged at our office by appointment.

Specifications:

• Brand: Louis Vuitton
    • Model: President Classeur briefcase
    • Dimensions: 44 x 35 x 11,5 cm ( 17.3 x 13.8 x 4.4 inches).
    • Weight case:
    • Weight case including trays:
    • Functions: attache case, and collectors case
    • Features: original briefcase with a custom inner tray to keep your watches safe
    Payment
    Price: €4.390
    net . EU shipping is €70.00 ROW: €145.00 Payment by wire or PayPal (Buyer covers fees).
    - Wire transfer
    - PayPal (+3% fee)

DLT222 has verified my business credentials.

I am a watch dealer located in Amsterdam and I am not affiliated with any brand. All my watches I guarantee authenticity. F2F deals are always welcome.

References available by request or in the feedback section. I have feedback from @@donkii@@wristpirate . Will ask for it from @@WatchWalker and @@bernarddevos
    I am on https://www.chrono24.nl/search/index.htm?customerId=22074&dosearch=true#gref
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/wouter-van-wijk-good-buyer.91773/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/wouter-van-wijk-great-buyer.89588/

As with all of our pre-owned watches this watch comes with a full 12 month WRIST ICONS warranty that will be invoked from the day of purchase.

On request of potential buyer I can send high res images via wetransfer

I will offer a 48 hour inspection/approval on the briefcase

Full refund only if really mis-described. If returned, briefcase must be in 100% exact same condition received. No returns for buyers remorse.

Please give me a DM if you have any kind of questions, I will be at your service.

Many thanks OF for the space!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg