Forums Latest Members

FS Custom End Links For Rolex- Change out your metal band with a strap and end link

1. mastermixer Jun 25, 2014

I have 100% solid references on many watch forums and auction sites, A+ BBB rating, and #1 rating with the Jewelers Board of Trade.

A neat accessory that will give your Rolex watch a more elegant look.

Place the link in-between your strap and the watch case for a more complete look. I assure you, the link will not fall out.

The link will fit for most modern "non-ceramic bezel" sport models and vintage sport models like 1680, 1675, etc...

- Submariner
    - GMT
    - Explorer I/ II
    - Day-Date President
    - etc.

Stainless: $115.00 shipped for the pair.

14k Yellow Gold: $550.00 shipped for the pair.

14k White Gold: $550.00 shipped for the pair

18k Yellow Gold: $770.00 shipped for the pair.

18k White Gold: $770.00 shipped for the pair

Platinum: $1550.00 shipped for the pair

I am located in Los Angeles California and will welcome a face to face transaction

References Available on many watch forum and auction sites.

We are not affiliated with, nor do we have any relationship with Rolex or any of the watch brands that we buy or sell. All brands are trademarks of their respective holders. We expressly disclaim any indication that we are an authorized Rolex dealer or agent of the Rolex company whose watches we offer to buy and sell or have after market attachments available for purchase on this site.

with and without endlink.JPG IMG_5844.JPG Links on watch2.JPG steel endlink 750.jpg watch endlink steel 750.jpg 1655 link.JPG Cream diagnal.JPG Link Connection.JPG brown side.JPG Diagnal.JPG links.JPG With and Without.JPG

2. mastermixer Jul 14, 2014

bump

3. mastermixer Jul 21, 2014

bump

4. mastermixer Jul 28, 2014

bump

5. mastermixer Aug 13, 2014

bump

6. mastermixer Aug 18, 2014

bump