Forums Latest Members

SOLD Custom Alligator strap, new, 20mm x 14mm, new

1. MarktheTime Nov 17, 2018

Literally brand new, custom-made small scale genuine alligator strap, in a gorgeous "French patina" color with thin "patina" contrast stitching. Custom made by Aaron Bespoke / Combat Straps straps in Montreal, from whom I've ordered more than a half-dozen gorgeous straps over the years. Master craftsman!

The strap tapers from 20mm at the lugs to 14mm at the buckle (not included), which is perfect for a vintage yellow or rose gold watch that needs a splash of exotic style. The color appears brown in some lighting, and has a reddish hue (as shown) in more direct sunlight. The edges are beautifully waxed, as shown, and the stitching is lovingly done by hand, not machine.

The strap is very thinly padded (perfect for vintage style), and measures 175 x 115 ("standard" length), with three round holes as shown. Fits well around my wrist, which is just under 7 inches.

Asking $150 (firm) via PayPal F/F (+4% for regular PP) or wire transfer for a quick sale, including shipping in the CONUS (add shipping costs for international buyers), or face-to-face in downtown Philadelphia where I work. I paid $220 for the strap fully expecting to pop it onto one of my vintage pieces, but the watch arrived with another wonderful strap that I wasn't expecting to work as nicely as it did (so I'm now sitting on two beautiful straps, and simply don't need both of them...).

Happy to answer any additional questions, or provide OF references and additional pictures if needed.

Thanks for looking.

Mark

IMG_9664.jpg IMG_9665.jpg IMG_9668.jpg IMG_9666.jpg
    Edited Nov 17, 2018