Forums Latest Members
  1. mira__ Apr 2, 2018

Hello,

I own an OMEGA Vintage Constellation Torsade, and I would really appreciate some help figuring out it's value. I found these details on the OMEGA website:
    International collection: 1980
    Case material: Stainless steel with solid gold bezel
    Vintage Watch Watchcase type: Press-in
    Bracelet: Steel and gold (integrated)
    Movements: Quartz electronic analogic
    Caliber Number: 1387
    Water resistance: 30 meters

It's in good condition (based on what I can tell with my limited knowledge of watches), although scratches can be seen on the steel areas. It has been passed down through my family, but sadly it serves as a reminder of a bad event for me and I want to sell it. Problem is I am really out of my depth here. I really don't know much about this topic, and I'm struggling to figure out it's value. I was searching for previous auctions of the same/similar watch to get a feel for the price range but I haven't come across a single one. I don't think it's rare, but I'm not sure. I be infinitely grateful for some guidance!

Thank you very much in advance. Please let me know if I need to take better/more pictures, although I haven't figured out how to open up the watch yet..

(I apologize if I'm doing something wrong or if I didn't provide enough information!)

Thanks again,

Mira

image_123923953 (3).JPG image_123923953 (4).JPG image_123923953 (7).JPG image_123923953 (6).JPG
  2. michael22 Apr 2, 2018

Not a popular style of watch. So doesn't make much money or generate much internet discussion.
    Best to search past sales on ebay to find a value. Or just list it for auction. It isn't worth a huge amount.

3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 2, 2018

Two things going against it, too modern and quartz. If you got a few hundred dollars you would be lucky.
    Ebay is your best bet as mentioned above.