Forums Latest Members
  1. Realtime Aug 14, 2020

As a lot of us had more time on our hands over the last few months and with some of us also working from home, there was definitely more time to focus on a very popular past time for a lot of us, namely watches. There was more time to research, check out OF, daydream about your next purchase or look for a "barn find".

I was fortunate to find a couple gems in original condition back in May three weeks apart. I paid the sellers what they were asking and only really realized after i bought the first one that I had stumbled upon a somewhat rare timepiece. I have since bought an Omega Nato band for one and a vintage Omega bracelet for the other. As it turns out, both are Seamaster 165.002 with a Calibre 550 movement. I believe they were produced 2 to 3 years apart (I plan to get extracts) and both have slightly different hands and crowns but to the best of my knowledge I think they are both correct. Most of all I am enjoying wearing my new Seamasters and wanted to share my Covid finds with you.

Did you stumble upon a "barn find" or buy something you had been thinking about to buoy your spirits during these strange and unsettling times?

IMG_9301.jpg
    Professor and ConElPueblo like this.