Cover Nipple check

Posts
326
Likes
557
A current thread brought a question I have had back to front of mind… I’ve been doing a self examination but thought I would check with those in the know. Is this the correct movement cover for my 2998-5?

My watch is disassembled so it’s a good time to check everything’s correctness before the watchmaker puts it together.

 
Posts
6,829
Likes
10,648
I expected something else…
 
Posts
6,424
Likes
31,512
All this nipple talk on OF will lead to a lot of disappointing Google searches.😗
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
I thought we were supposed to self examine our balls...
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
I thought we were supposed to self examine our balls...

Look you're a nice bloke n'all but I'm not gonna do that for you! You're on your own with that task!
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,857
Guys....Lets get back on track...?
😉

Here is some info from the MWO book.

Nipple Bonanza....😁
 
Posts
1,888
Likes
3,627
I think all this focus on nipples is getting rather anal.... which also gives the new monniker for the 12 hour counter hand @pdxleaf 👍
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Look you're a nice bloke n'all but I'm not gonna do that for you! You're on your own with that task!
As we say at work “I’m permanent, I don’t have to do that anymore”.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Guys....Lets get back on track...?
😉

Here is some info from the MWO book.

Nipple Bonanza....😁
Like in life, they come in all shapes and sizes.
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,857
Like in life, they come in all shapes and sizes.
If my kids past by my screen and looked at this post....😵‍💫
DAD!!! - we thought that you loved and looked at watches......

😉
 
Posts
7,320
Likes
23,729
If my kids past by my screen and looked at this post....😵‍💫
DAD!!! - we thought that you loved and looked at watches......

😉

Some vey esteemed psychologists would say this kind of talk is completely natural, as obsessive watch collecting and discussion is nothing more than…

SUBLIMATION:

to divert the expression of (an instinctual desire or impulse) from its unacceptable form to one that is considered more socially or culturally acceptable
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Some vey esteemed psychologists would say this kind of talk is completely natural, as obsessive watch collecting and discussion is nothing more than…

SUBLIMATION:

to divert the expression of (an instinctual desire or impulse) from its unacceptable form to one that is considered more socially or culturally acceptable
Are you implying that the obsessive periods of deep dive net scrolling, eBay hunting and OF page refreshing could correlate to work anxiety, domestic unrest or physical/psych trauma (or all the above)?? Say it ain’t so!!
 
Posts
2,990
Likes
4,747
It often is about the command-R. So easy to do. And that elusive barn find/ eBay steal is out there simply waiting.

edit: to quicken me once more so I feel alive and not worry about things for which I have no control.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
It often is about the command-R. So easy to do. And that elusive barn find/ eBay steal is out there simply waiting.

edit: to quicken me once more so I feel alive and not worry about things for which I have no control.
Gotta get those dopamine hits!