Forums Latest Members
  1. Pacey_Pace Feb 27, 2017

Hi. About a year ago i inherited a vintage Longines - which i subsequently sent back to Switzerland and over a period of 9 months and at a cost of £750 they restored numerous features and corrected some previous work done to it. having great sentimental value i was happy to spend this money. This has sparked a love of vintage watches that i could myself one day leave behind and i am finding it hard to look past thisPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network at the moment. i attach some of the clearest pics below. my main concern is around redials, i have studied many threads in this forum and am still finding it difficult to judge this - my instinct is that it looks a bit too good for its age so i would welcome thoughts. having studied these for some time i also think it is slightly overpriced.
    another thing i would like to ask about is the length of the hands - they appear to differ across the same model. the last photo gives an example of this. does anybody know which length hands are the original length with this model or were different sizes deliberately made? in the meantime i have asked the seller of the first set of pics what he knows of the watches history (recent service stated) and if he can supply a pic of the movement.
    thanks for your consideration and helping build my knowledge :)
    s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg