Forums Latest Members
  1. watchfellow Mar 2, 2020

Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate some advice if someone can help! I have a Cosmic 2000 Ref. 166.133. I am missing the hard plastic gasket that holds the case back to the inner case. I have researched online and cannot find a concrete answer. My regular suppliers don't know either..
    I found an old forum post about the same reference and the case back plastic gasket appeared to be 198.0008ZT, which Cousins carries (but does not list under the parts list for that reference). So I ordered one and tried to use it but it does not fit at all and appears too big.
    Interestingly when I checked on Boley the part number they had for the case back plastic gasket is 098.0008, so a little bit different.
    Can anyone chime in if they know what the correct part number is?
    Thank you!

2. watchfellow Mar 2, 2020

upload_2020-3-2_14-52-1.jpeg

I forgot to include a photo! Thank you in advance if anyone can help.

3. sleepyastronaut Feb 7, 2021

On his Youtube channel, the Omega Enthusiast says the Cosmic 2000 case back and case crystal gaskets are obsolete. I'd also like to know if anyone here has an alternative source for these Cosmic 2000 gaskets.

4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Feb 7, 2021

They are not obsolete - they are still available from Omega for those with parts accounts.

sleepyastronaut likes this.