Forums Latest Members
  1. meganfox17 Mar 22, 2016

Hi @Cfcboy

The Question was can you request for an authentication COSC cert from Omega after recently purchasing a SMP

Sorry Dear
    I accidently replied in a new thread. Too tired i guess...My Bad

Did You purchase your SMP from an Omega Authorized dealer ?

■ If the answer is YES - Then YES WE CAN ! .....YES WE CAN !
    Barack Obama's election victory speech Nov 2008. Beautiful Speech so Inspiring

i've posted the Link to your own thread ! Hope You find what you're looking for.

■ If the answer is NO ......
    Then....you're on your own Buddy...!

Edited Mar 22, 2016
  2. Cfcboy Mar 22, 2016

Hi .
    Thanks for the response. Yes from an authorized dealer.

So to coin an American expression. " All good in the hood "

meganfox17 likes this.
  3. Jyunte Mar 24, 2016

I got this email from Omega today:

===== BEGIN QUOTE =====
    Dear xxxxx,

We thank you for your request of March 23rd, 2016 and are pleased to learn that you acquired a new OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean Professional watch recently and we take this opportunity to thank you for the confidence you have placed in our brand. We are convinced that you will enjoy wearing this fine OMEGA timepiece and that it will give you excellent service for many years to come.

We shall gladly provide the official COSC certificate for your chronometer watch, upon receipt of a copy of the OMEGA international warranty card which must be dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official OMEGA dealer. The copy can be sent either by e-mail (scan to[email protected]) or by fax (++41 32 343 9855). At the same time, please indicate your full address to which the certificate can be sent after receipt.

The COSC document will be requested from the official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute and, as of 1 June 2010, issued against a payment of Swiss francs CHF 100.--. Pre-payment can be made either by credit card (may we kindly ask you to let us have the name, expiration date, security code of 3 or 4 digits and the number of your credit card so as to charge your card account) or by bank transfer to Crédit Suisse, 2504 Biel – Swift / BIC: CRESCHZZ80A:

in Euro to account CH13 0483 5066 9655 0200 0
    in CHF to account CH47 0483 5066 9655 0100 0
    in USD to account CH83 0483 5066 9655 0200 1

We hope to have been of assistance to you and would like to thank you for your trust shown in our brand.

Kind regards,

Your OMEGA team.

===== END QUOTE =====

As of this evening, 100 Swiss Francs, is $102 US.

So, yes, you can get your COSC Certificate, but it'll cost you.