Correct Bracelets for a 1969 Speedmaster 145.022 Straight Writing?

Start a new thread, spill your issues. Lots of us are going thru all kinds of difficulties, everyday. You’ll get tons of responds there.

Marital difficulties (I’m reading between the lines here) are universally challenging. Asians, Europeans, Australians…different languages fighting for the few same principles.

Start a thread and remove some weights. Or don’t. Entirely up to you.

Hope you work it out.

Would you mind terribly unfollowing me, Lulu? I have been trying to leave for weeks, but keep being entranced by the abuse, and self-indulgent train crash. Condolences to all the many decent, helpful people here.

Start a new thread, spill your issues. Lots of us are going thru all kinds of difficulties, everyday. You’ll get tons of responds there.

Marital difficulties (I’m reading between the lines here) are universally challenging. Asians, Europeans, Australians…different languages fighting for the few same principles.

Start a thread and remove some weights. Or don’t. Entirely up to you.

Hope you work it out.

Were you an ugly baby, because you sure have an ugly mind?

Would you two please take this to a PM conversation or start your own thread? Thanks.

Would you two please take this to a PM conversation or start your own thread? Thanks.
My apologies.