Correct bracelet for 145022 68ST?

I'm trying to put this together to keep as close to original as possible. It's kind of strange but when I purchased an Ed White several months ago it came with the bracelet shown in the pics. More recently I purchased a 145022 68ST and I think this may be the correct bracelet for it but not 100% sure. The Omega Bracelet Table shows either a 1039 or 1116 bracelet for this watch. I posted in an older thread about getting the correct clasp but thought I would start a new thread. I've already ordered the bracelet end pieces which my watchmaker told me are available. I would also like to get the correct top clasp as well. If I were to order a complete 1116 clasp on ebay or elsewhere, do I need to pay close to attention the number in the circle. My current bracelet has an 11.

Appreciate any feedback and as always thanks to OF and all its amazing members and all their combined knowledge. This really is an amazing forum.
Sidenote: I have no idea what happened to the mangled bracelet end piece...Angry person couldn't remove the spring bar perhaps.

IMG_5109.jpg IMG_5107.jpg

Like 1
An 1116 bracelet with 575 end links would indeed be correct for a 68 ST.

Re: the clasp they do come up every now and again but seem to be more rare than say 1039 or 1171 clasps sans bracelet. Finding one with with a date stamp appropriate to the watch would be icing on the cake.

Like 1