Forums Latest Members
  1. cristos71 Jun 17, 2013

I've been trying to contact Omega while researching a vintage bracelet that I have, but to no avail.

I've emailed via the contact section on the Omega website, I told a whole story and added my contact details to my "Extract from the archives" order and also mailed Mr. Diethelm at Omega, whom I believe to be in charge of the vintage department.

This was all just over a week ago and I've heard absolutely nothing back from any of the three channels that I attempted, not even a "We'll get back to you later".

Am I missing something here? Any pointers or email addresses that have a chance of getting an answer will be greatly appreciated, PM me please if deemed necessary.

Thanks

2. ulackfocus Jun 17, 2013

A week isn't long enough. If I recall, they take more like 2 or 3 weeks to reply sometimes.

3. mac_omega Jun 17, 2013

Mr. Diethelm has retired some years ago - so no answer from him. But the request for an extract is usually "answered" with delivery within 2 weeks - here in Europe... if you add some more days if you live overseas...