Forums Latest Members
  1. mg428 Dec 8, 2016

1) Is there news or rumours on update to the current 2009 line?

2) If not, approx. at what intervals does Omega update the Constellation line?

3) Even if we assume that Omega will stick to its 1982 Manhattan design, how much and what kind of design changes are expected?

4) As a side question, while I understand this line is more popular in Asian market, I will be buying one for my wife who really wants it. She leans towards 24mm but I have been told smaller watches are getting increasingly unpopular. Your comments in this regard are appreciated too.

2. ulackfocus Dec 8, 2016

One of the women in our group of friends has a 30-ish mm Constellation. It's a nice watch, and it's NOT quartz. Looks good on her too. The rest have TAG Aquaracers with some diamonds on the bezel and/or dial (including my wife) or Lady's DateJusts.

3. meganfox17 Dec 8, 2016

Haven't you heard about Omega's latest & 1st ladies Constellation timepiece with the Master Chronometer status ?[​IMG]

Miss_Bourginskay and ahartfie like this.
  4. EatMan Dec 8, 2016

My wife bought a 35 mm-ish watch for her very tiny wrist and was asking me if it looked too small pointing at other ladies wearing 41 mm Rolex datejusts and similar or larger sized watches from Shinolo and the likes. definitely trending larger for ladies.

5. meganfox17 Dec 8, 2016

You only have to look at two Industrial Giants with arguably with some of the best Marketing Analytic & Strategic thinking minds in the business to decide which way the trend goes & it seems plus size watches are in vogue now , the bigger the better. Malaysian women have
    accepted the reasoning of bigger watches contain serious power packed features

●Apple 2 series watches are now 39mm /43 mm & 9 % thicker

●Samsung Gear 3 watches are now 46 mm up from 43 mm
    Almost every Malaysian woman below 40 I know wear large size watches...I really cannot think of anyone else ! Even my 70+ aunty who use to wear a teeny weeny Longines doesnt wear it anymore because of her failing eyesight. Oh Yeah ! Now she sports a Timex with that large LCD dial & digital display....

Miss_Bourginskay, ahartfie and Jwit like this.
  6. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Dec 9, 2016

But then again, 90% of those women with big watches also only spend 29 dollar on them...

:whistling: