Constellation Chronometer Electronic f300hz

I have inherited an constellation chronometer electronic f300hz from 1976 that does not work with a new battery. It was last serviced and repaired in 2009.
It also have a damaged/scratched glas, visuable on the picture.
Is it worth to repair and how much does it cost to replace the glas?

Like 1
These are mine and I got the blue dial back from repair/service today, so obviously I think yours is worth repairing. It looks to be in nice condition. Is it gold? Is the bracelet gold?

I’ve two suggestions. First, you probably don’t need a new crystal. Get a tube of Polywatch and polish the scratches out of the crystal.

Second, let us know where you’re based and someone should be able to recommend a watch repairer who can service and repair your watch.

IMG_1203.jpeg

IMG_3601.jpeg

Like 4
It wort repair it but you will also need other bracelet because the one from the pictures do not fit well to your watch.

Hi, and congrats on a nice watch, and maybe with some nice memories since it was inherited??

Here are some helpful links and posts.

https://electric-watches.co.uk
http://members.iinet.net.au/~fotoplot/accrepth.htm

I have read that both Paul and Rob does magic and are skilled with this type of watches.
I don't know where you live/stay, but there are a few more skilled watchmakers that can help you.

And here is a Forum member that helped me out when I was looking/learning.....:)
Cheers (again) ! @davidswiss

Good luck, and please do posts on the project?

Like 1
Mine says hi
1537772-aaa0eb3976a11ca6dd1ca439797d7384.jpg

Like 2
Hi, thanks for the answer, nice watches.
It is gold on steel and the bracelet is 18k gold but as you say it does not match...
I'm based in Norway.

I can recommend Ludmil in Bulgaria, a pleasure to deal with, has parts, works fast and very reasonable rates.