Constellation cal.551 black dial (authenticity)

Hi all, appreciate the advice as a newbie to Omega Vintage watches. I managed to win this at an auction fairly recently and understand from the seller it is being overhaul by Omega now before sending onto me.

Here are the photos, would appreciate any opinion on authenticity and whether I might made a newbie mistake in pulling the trigger on this..

Info from listing: OMEGA Watch Constellation Cal.551 Men's Automatic St.Steel Chronometer

Overhauled by Omega? Surely no.
Ugly refinished dial, the case is polished to dead, and tired movement.
Runaway my friend.

Unfortunately, the dial is obviously refinished but, I suppose that was declared in the sale? If not, you might be able to get some comeback.

The case is very polished as noted by @No Mercy although the fact that the movement looks tired would be less of a concern because you say it will be overhauled before you get it.

It's not a good buy for collectors but if you like it and it comes with a 2 year warranty and the price wasn't excessive (I suspect it was) then you should be able to enjoy it.

Best wishes, Chris

Black dialed Connies are really best avoided by new collectors, nearly all of them are either fake or redials, this one being the later. It’s an expert only type of game to hunt.